In 2018, VLTA will offer 4 regional events across the Commonwealth. Each event will be four-hour long, and will include sessions on everything from estates to escheat. We’re looking for faculty to help us provide the best possible education in 2018. If you’re interested in speaking, please contact Stephanie Campbell at email@example.com to sign up. All-Inclusive members come FREE!
Event Dates & Locations
- February 13, 2018 – Virginia Beach
- March 20, 2018 – Staunton
- October 18, 2018 – Lynchburg
- November 7, 2018 – Northern Virginia
Learn more about VLTA’s regional events.
Virginia Beach Regional EventFebruary 13, 2018 | 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Westin Virginia Beach Town Center 4535 Commerce Street, Virginia Beach, VA 2346
- AGENTS: 4 hours CE pending review
- ATTORNEYS: 4 hours CLE pending review.
- VCTSA: approved for 2 hours VCTSA.
- VCTE: approved for 2 hours VCTE.
Register Online | Register by Paper
Speakers & Sessions
We invite title examiners to participate in our last 2 sessions beginning at 3pm. Settlement Agents can earn CCE credit from 1pm-3pm. All sessions have been submitted for review for CE & CLE credit.
- Carol Frye & Judi Brewer – Escheat – 1 hour CE/CLE/VCTSA
- Skip Sacks – Easements & Access – 1 hours CE/CLE/VCTSA
- VA Beach Deputy Clerk of Court – Record Room Topics – 1 hour CE/CLE/VCTE
- Jim Windsor – Curing Title – 1 hour CE/CLE/VCTE
Please join us after the event for a reception sponsored by AmTrust Title Insurance Company. Enjoy cocktails & hors d’oeuvres with your colleagues!
One thought on “2018 Regional Events”
Hello- I was just wondering if seminars could be scheduled on the days the record rooms are closed, this would provide the opportunity for all to attend i.e Columbus day, veterans day, etc. Thank you